Slobberdogblog

Slobberdogblog
Our Hero Slobberdog!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

BIG NEWS!

JAY

Guess what our big news is today? Our birthday is in 12 days! Wahooo! Then we are going to be 11! IMAGINE! I am going to bowling with 4 friends and Pippa. I have a long list of things that I want. Mom doesn’t buy them all. Only what she can afford. But she does her best. After bowling I am going to Panarotti for pizza. I love pizza. It is my most favourite food in the whole world. Only you can never eat pizza near to Slobberdog because he will take it away from you for sure. It is also HIS favourite food, especially the bacon one. If we are having pizza for a meal, he tries to find an open door somewhere and keeps coming in. He likes to go straight to the toddlers table because they are small and his best victims.

KAY

I am going to Spur. We are going to have lots of fun. I am also taking 4 friends and my Mom will be the river. I will be taking West, my 'uncle', Thabang and Erin my brothers, and Amy my sister.
Plus ..
On the 29th of May our friend, Belinda Peters is throwing a Soccer Ball. Then I will be singing on stage. The Soccer Ball is not a Soccer Ball, but a Soccer Dance. It’s usually called the Spring Ball, or the Winter Ball, but because of the World Cup, Belinda is calling it the Soccer Ball, which is very cool!

This year I am going to sing “The Boy Who Has Everything!”. My Mom loves to hear me singing that song. She says I have a real good voice.


Well, I also have a very good voice. Last year I sang “We Are The Young”. Shoshanna taught it to me.  But I was very nervous and coughed. Mom said, not to worry, it was only stage fright. But my big sister, Pippa, says I should not sing on stage this year because I embarrassed her. I am very sad, but it’s okay. My brother should have the spotlight this year.

Belinda has asked us all to make flags of the countries that are playing in the World Cup. I am choosing Chile. My brother, Kieran is choosing America.

KAY



I chose America because I have a lot of great friends in America. Alicia, Sallie, But I have much more friends in England. Becky Johnson, Hannah Johnson, Pippa Hartridge, Mairi, Hannah Clarke, Hannah Dobson, Lucy Dobson. Actually we have friends all over the world. I can’t remember all their names right now. But there is also Travaughna and Taqueesha. They are in Canada. We love them so very much. They are like our big sisters. By the way, Travaughna, we did get your beautiful parcel and we loved everything in it. And Mom says you have become FOLLOWERS on our blog. That's so cool!


JAY
Actually, I don’t think I will go to the Soccer Ball this year.

KAY

Well, I will pray to God that JAY will come.

JAY

OK. I will try my best to come then. I might help my brother if he makes a mistake or coughs and gets stage fright. So I should be there I suppose.

SLOBBERDOG KNOWS THINGS

My Mom had an Afghan Hound called Gandalf the Grey. He was grey. She loved him so much. But the problem was he was biting our visitors. We tried everything. We tied him up. We locked him up at Postinia. But Afghans are very disobedient dogs and he always got out of his punishment. Finally he started biting Mommy’s poor people and she got very cross with Gandalf. She loves her poor people with all her heart. When she used to shout at Gandalf, Slobberdog used to shout at him too, and bark and growl at him.

One day Gandalf bit the milkman and the milkman was very angry and told Mommy he was going to tell the Police. So Mommy promised him that she would do something about it that same day. She decided to take him to the vet and put him down. She had tried many things, even putting up adverts and asking friends to find a new home for him. But nobody wants a dog that bites.

So Mommy called Rhys (our biggest brother) and asked him to take her to the vet with Gandalf. She didn’t think she could drive home after he was put down. She was crying when she got Gandalf in the bakkie. When Slobberdog saw that she was crying, he jumped on the bakkie with Gandalf. He knew that something bad was happening.

Then all the other dogs; Khali the poodle, Basher the Sausage Dog, Dakota the Alsation and Sasko the Pyrenean Mountain Dog, all got on the bakkie too. They would not get off because Slobberdog is their leader.

So they all went to the vet. They waited on the bakkie and the bad thing was done to Gandalf. Mommy cried and cried all the way home. She locked herself in her bedroom for two days and cried. We all felt very sad. Actually, even while we are telling this story right now our hearts are very sore.

KAY

Yes, very sore. And when that happened, I was very confused. I thought everybody was lying because Mom would never ever kill Gandalf. But then I found out it was the truth because Mommy admitted it. I was so disappointed and depressed. I loved Gandalf too much. Even if he bit people I don’t think he should have been killed. If I had my own house I would have taken him and been his owner. But now it’s too late. It's really true. Slobberdog knows things.


7 comments:

  1. Christian and HeidiMay 17, 2010 at 1:12 AM

    Hey Jay and Kay!

    Jay - Pizza and Bowling sounds very exciting! Mmmmmmmmmmm! We love Pizza too! Especially BBQ Chicken flavour, mmmmmm yum! I'm dribbling like Slobberdog as I think about it! :-)

    Kay - What and where is Spur? Sounds interesting!

    We didn't know you guys sang! Next time we come and see you, you must sing a song for us!

    It's very sad hearing about Gandalf, he was such a cool dog. Your Mom was very brave.

    Can't wait to see your next blog post.

    Lots of love,

    Christian and Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys

    Nice to read about what you are doing.

    Who are doing the Danish flag? We will win the World Cup ... I hope. Please cheer on Denmark. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im really enjoying reading this blog boys :) im very excited to be coming to see you all again in June :) hugs and kisses love ellen warwick xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jay and Kay! I love your blog! It's great to hear what's going on at TLC because I miss you all there so much! Keep up the good work guys and I hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Enjoy the Soccer Ball! Sending lots of love and hugs, even for slobber dog! From Hannah Clark xxx
    p.s. I was very honoured to be mentioned in your blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jay and Kay,
    Sounds like you guys have planned a great birthday party each I hope you have fun! I remember when you both had your 2nd Birthday it seems like so long ago. I am glad your birthday present arrived safe and sound and that you loved everything.

    I love both of your singing! Kay i have a video of you singing the Barney I love you song when you were 2. Jay I have a video of you singing on my facebook from when Taqueesha was visiting. Then more singing from the video you sent for my wedding. You are both lovely singers...don't worry about getting stage fright i also get it sometimes but practice makes perfect and soon you won't be afraid to sing in front of a lot of people.

    I love you both oxoxox
    Travaughna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jay and Kay - I'm having such fun reading your blog. It's awesome.

    Did you know I am coming to visit? At the end of August? I'll be there for three weeks but not all at your house, some time with my cousins and some time with Shoshi. Can't wait to see you guys, last year seems like such a long time ago.

    Love you so much xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jay and Kay!!
    I am really enjoying your blog, it is so nice to hear what you guys are up to! I bet you guys are so excited about your birthday, I'm sorry I can't be there for it like you asked me to Kay, but I am going to be back with you guys in July so I will give you big cuddles to make up for it. I hope you have a really awesome day!! I am very happy that I got a mention in your blog! Don't forget to cheer on the England team when they are playing. Hopefully they will be in the final for when I come out!!
    I have my own slobberdog at home now, he is a Great Dane called Arthur. He is only 15 weeks old but he is already bigger than Basher!
    Missing you lots and lots and sending lots of love and cuddles to you and all your family.
    Lots and lots of love from Becky Johnson

    ReplyDelete