Slobberdogblog

Slobberdogblog
Our Hero Slobberdog!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

VISIT TO HARRIET AND LADY WITH ONE LEG

Dear Slobberdog Friends,



I am sorry I have not been here this week. I had to a friend of mine. Her name is Harriet. And I want to talk about her dog, Toby. He is so cute and fussy. He even chases you around when you run. He likes his ball. If you throw his ball and he fetches it and you tell him to give it to you he won’t give it. He is a fast dog.

When we were at Harriet’s house we went to watch the Karate Kid. I never watched it before. It is my first time. It was so cool. We also went to Sandton and we saw a show of snakes. They were real snakes. They hold them in front of you and you can see them up close. It was so cool. And Jesse and I got marbles. We just loved it.


Then when we on our way home we picked up some DVD’s and some PIZZA!!! YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY. The DVD’s were Planet 51 and Spiderwick Cronicles. Plus we went to go and take Toby for a walk. It was so cool there in the park. We had ice cream there. We even felt like not going home and staying there for long-long. But then I knew in my mind that my Mom needed me and that I should go home. So we came home this morning and my Mom was so very happy to see us!


After we came back from the movies we were playing Karate Kid together. And we swam. It was so cool. I just feel like going there every single day. It was the funnest time of my whole life.


My big brother, Reuel

My big brother, Joshua
 My Mom, Pippa, Zoё, Joshua and Reuel all went to dinner with my Uncle Etsko and his family to say goodbye to our Uncle Berend because he is going away to Holland for a few months I think. So Mom told us that we had so many comments that that we really should do our Slobberdog stories tonight when she gets back. But we were so tired from Harriet’s house. I was still managing to stay awake, but Jesse was whining and whining ... Ooooo whennn is Mommm commming home? I’m so tiiiired. Ooooo I need to go tooooo beeeed. Jesse is always like that. When he’s tired he can’t stay awake. When he is hungry he has to eat RIGHT NOW. When he needs a wee he has to run immediately. He can never wait for anything. So I kept telling him to stay awake because I want to read the comments and I want to see if there are comments from Becky and Hannah. But finally he just kind of rolled upstairs moaning and grumbling and huffing and puffing and I knew that as soon as he plopped on that bed he would already be snoring.


So now Mom and I are sitting here doing Slobberdog, and maybe he will add his blogstories tomorrow after school. Mom said it was rude to wait any longer.


So Becky and Hannah I saw your comments and I can’t say what you should do because really it was Jesse’s biggest wish about the shoes. So you will have to wait until tomorrow to hear what he has to say.

I wanted to tell you cool thing about Zoё, hey? There is a lady at the squatter camp and she only has one leg. So she couldn’t walk anywhere because she only had a walking frame and you still can’t walk with one leg even if you have a walking frame.

And then Zoё found a man who fixes old wheelchairs and makes them good as new and gives them to people who need them but have no money to buy them.

Zoё was so excited she went and asked him for some wheelchairs, but one especially for her lady who has one leg. And he gave them to her and she was so happy. She couldn’t wait to take it to the lady and see the big smile on her face.

Granny struggling with frame
Then that kind wheelchair man gave her .... ummm ... I think maybe it was like 10 wheelchairs for Zoё’s friend in Britstown who looks after dying people. She is a very kind lady. She finds dying people in all kinds of places because their families throw them away like rubbish. Then she fetches them and she washes them and puts them in beautiful, soft beds and treats them as if they are Jesus.

And Zoё has made her a blog too so that she can put her stories on it about her people that she loves so very much, even though they are dying and some of them look like a bunch of sticks, they are so skinny. I think you will be interested to read her stories too, because my Mom loves her very much too and says she has never seen such a kind lady in all her life.


Happy Granny with new wheelchair



Hello Everybody, it’s me, Jesse,


Sorry I haven’t written to all of you for a very long time. Please don’t stop writing comments because when you write comments it makes me happy.   I know that I probably made you impatient.  But I love you a lot.  Its just that we have been so busy and my Mom is busy when we are not, and then we are busy when my Mom is not and we need to be together to do the blog.

Harriet’s house was so much fun. We rented movies and stuff, but I know that Kieran has already told you all that because he was early and I am late. But at the movies there was a trailer that was called Charlie St. Cloud. It said at the bottom, ‘Live your life and learn to let go.’ And I am really hoping to see that movie. It is about a big brother losing his little brother who died. And that made me very sad and it was moving. I like movies like that. (So does my Mom) She should actually see it. Maybe we can go together. That will be so cool.

So the other thing is that Kieran used up all the nice pictures ... but Rhys to a really cool picture of Slobberdog, so I am going to keep that one for last ... and you are going to LOVE it!

Slobberdog and all the other dogs hurt Jerome. Jerome told me (in sign language) that he slipped and fell down and all the dogs came and stood on him. Then I saw that and I chased them away and carried Jerome to P. I don’t think they were actually trying to attack him, but they just stood on him. Maybe they were trying to help him or something.

Today at school we learned things about science. It was very cool. But some of the boys were being naughty. We didn’t get to do the experiment. I was not that happy with them all. Sometimes I wish that I was magic and could just vanish them away when they behave so badly and make my teachers angry. Because when they do that it affects me as well.

Hello Lizzie. I know I have not spoken to you in a very long time. But every day I still think of you. And one day I’m going to be famous and get some money to meet you in England. There is always a spot for you in my heart. And I was to say hello to you, Becky. Please will you send a copied CD of High School Musical 2. The song CD. Thank you Hannah. My brother and I really appreciate you sending the money to my Mom for our shoes. We are so happy about it. We will wait and be patient until it comes and then we will go and buy them. Hugs and kisses.

In a few days we are having Cake ‘n Candy at school. I am so excited! So I asked my Mom if I could sell ice-creams because ice-creams are my favourite. But she said that would be hard because now it is hot and when the ice-creams get to school they will already be melted.

I was so happy to hear that Crispin’s name will be on the Honour’s Board for Badminton. And Plovers (Our house at school) came first place in Sports. Plovers always used to loose in sports until the Jarvises came to Aloe Ridge. That’s because everybody whose surname begins with a J is a Plover. And so all the Jarvises are good at sports and now they win all the time instead of losing all the time. Don’t you think that is awesome?

Okay my friends, I will try not to take so long next time.  But actually it was a bit of Kieran's fault because he wanted to do it in two parts and remember I wanted to do all the news at once.  And then I felt so worried because I started forgetting all the stuff that I wanted to say.  So I told Kieran that next time we have a lot of news we will just put it all on.  Because after all you are not simple, are you?  If you are busy or in a hurry or something like that, you know Slobberdog's address and you can just come back and miss the part you have read and then read from there.  But Kieran always has to have these great experiments that are not that clever.

So now, here comes your Slobber Surprise for today!  LOL!!! It's so cool!



So I am going now.  I have some homework to do and Mom had to go and pick up the sports lot of kids at Aloe Ridge.

See you all soon,  love Jesse.

6 comments:

  1. Hey boys,
    Your latest blog made me laugh so so much, I'm suppose to be doing my homework but i couldn't resist reading the latest news from you two!
    Right we are putting the money into your mums account tomorrow, we will email your mum the details so it isn't on here for everyone to see!
    That definitly is an awesome picture of slobberdog! I'm glad he hasn't got any bogeys up his nose! Hahaha!

    If the kids in your class are being naughty, just try and ignore them, at least then you don't get into trouble and you can make your mom proud :)

    Sounds like you had a great time at Harriet's house, i haven't seen Karate Kid yet, but it comes out on DVD before Christmas so maybe i'll ask for it as a present?! If you say it's good then it's worth a watch, has Rhys been watching Horton Hears a Who some more since I left! Lol! That was funny!

    Big big hugs to you both love you millions! And remember a photo when you get your new shoes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Boys,
    I wanted to share a funny video that Taqueesha's husband made of my son Dainen. Hope you like it. love you both oxoxoxox

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImHvb_YG0Jc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is another video of Jesse from a long time ago. It makes me laugh every time i see it!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE6BHHYMfro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Another post from you boys... you sounded sleepy this time so I hope you get a real good sleep! Poor Jerome, being on the bottom of the doggy pile... maybe he tasted like something good :) Here if you fall it is on the bottom of a goat pile and they will lick you all over and make you tickle, but they won't ever hurt you.
    please post the blog of the friend of Zoe in Britstown so we can follow it.
    I love the last photo of handsome Baron <3
    love you boys forever... have you listened to Anne of Green Gables yet... She gets into trouble lots though she has the bestest heart, kind of like two special boys I know.
    lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! I love the idea of doing a great big lot of news at once! I love to read your blog, so if it was even longer that would be awesome!! I sent the money through your paypal yesterday, so hopefully if it all worked properly the money for your new shoes should be in there. Please can you take a photo of them for us to see?
    Sounds like you had an awesome time with Harriet, no wonder you were sleepy when you got back! I like it when you tell us stories about Zoe and the work she does. I miss her and the people I met in Jacksons lots. Please give her a big squeezy hug from me!
    Congratulations to Crispin, and well done to all you Plovers for getting to the number 1 spot! I think it's really cool you all get to be in the same house at school. When me and Hannah were at school we got put in different houses and I was a bit sad about that.
    I made a video last night of the things I got up to while I was staying with you guys. I tagged your mum in it on facebook, so ask her to let you watch it, hey? I'd like you guys (and all your brothers and sisters too if they would like!) to see it : )
    Better go as, like Hannah, I have LOADS of homework to do!!

    Love you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys....

    Just want you guys to know that I just love to read your blog, and I think it's a wonderful idea. Love it love it love it......
    Take care and keep it going....
    Love from Benedicte in Denmark.

    ReplyDelete