Slobberdogblog

Slobberdogblog
Our Hero Slobberdog!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

INTRODUCING OURSELVES

Howzit World!

We wanted to start a website but our friend said we should rather do a blog. A blog is easy compared to a website so we are making a blog. It’s very exciting. My brothers are helping us and my mother will check our grammar and spelling, but it is our own work mainly.

My name is … mmm … well we did decide that we would rather not give our proper names until we feel safe. A lot of people know our family and we don’t want my Mom to get into trouble because of us. We are twin brothers and we are 10 years old. Soon we will be 11. You can call me Jay and my brother Kay.



We are going to try to tell you about our life here every day. We have a very big and special family. Slowly as the days go on we will tell you about each one of our family members, as they do great things and sometimes stupid things and sometimes very funny things.


When you see the blue writing, you will know that it is me (ummmm Kay). Just remember I am the blue person who matches the blue writing. Jay is the other one, the red one. You will see his picture at the top. To begin with, we will post our pictures until you get used to who's who in the zoo!


ABOUT SLOBBERDOG!

Slobberdog rules! We all love our slobberdog because he loves us, his family! He especially loves Zoë (our big sister) and thinks she is his wife. Zoë is the girl in the picture with him. We took that picture on New Year's Eve. Zoë likes to skip with a skipping rope but when she does he thinks she is beating herself up or something and runs into the rope so that she can't skip. He barks and yelps and tells her off. If she locks him behind a gate he yells and barks and cries becuase he's so sure she is hurting herself. Now, when she skips she has to go down to Postinia (a little cottage) while he is not looking. Then she can skip in peace!



You may have noticed that Slobberdog is huge. He weighs 90 Kgs. I think he can be very scary because he can knock you over. He knocks me over a lot. He can even knock a grown-up over. He can even knock MY MOTHER over. One day he stood on her foot and she couldn't move. She was pushing and shoving and crying (because it was so sore) and shouting but he stayed where he was. Looking up at her and very worried. He thought she was in trouble but he didn't know it was about the foot.

But he will never bite people ... I don't think so. Well, he wouldn't kill you THAT WAY. But his farts certainly could kill you! He likes to sleep in the office. If you walk past the office and notice all the ladies are outside and Slobberdog is inside, that's because he farted. If you look in the office you will see him there, lying on his side with a big Slobberdog smile on his face. He can be VERY evil!







Now we are going to try to post this blog and publish it. It's exciting but we already tried many times and it didn't work. We will try again ... so we are saying our prayers.

16 comments:

  1. Hey guys! Nice work! I will have to bookmark your blog so I can check in on it now and again. I can't believe how grown you two are now - it's been a long time since you visited me on Vancouver Island with your mum. Do you remember that?? Slobberdog sounds awesome, though I am not sure I'd want to be near him after a big south african doggy dinner. :)
    Love and blessings to you 'Kay' and 'Jay'! Hi to your mum too, okay! - Kathy Castor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to read all about you and your lovely family, looking forward to it. Good luck with the blogs, boys!! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just loved this blog, well done boys xxx

    Anne from Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for you new blog posts boys!! I don't know if you remember me, but i read Peter Pan to you quite a few times when i visited a few years ago. I can't believe how grown up and handsome you have both become!
    Well, I am really looking forward to reading all of your posts! Sending lots of love
    Hannah Johnson
    (Becky Johnson's sister!)
    P.s slobberdog certainly is HUGE!!! but very cuddly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is good to hear your stories guys! I look forward to hearing even more! Sending lots of love and cuddles xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello boys,
    I love that you have a blog this is a great way I can stay in touch with both of you when you are so far away. It helps bring your side of the world a little closer to me. I loved your story about Slobberdog he looks as big as a horse! When Dainen wakes up I am going to read him your blog, he will love it because he loves dogs and wants a BIG dog very badly. I love and miss you and can't wait to hear more news.
    Love Travaughna, Ben, Dainen and Baby Kiera.

    P.S Keep your eyes open for a parcel coming your way for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi "Jay" and "Kay",
    I'm very excited that you two have started a blog! Over the years I have spent some time with the two of you and your family, and it is so nice to see you guys growing up and using your creativity for something really cool. I miss you all dearly! Keep up the good work :)
    Love,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christian and HeidiMay 12, 2010 at 1:17 AM

    Hi Jay and Kay!

    This is blog is awesome! We love it!
    We can't wait to read your next post, we want more!!

    Great job guys!

    Christian and Heidi
    X x x

    P.s - slobberdog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey guys! What a cool blog you've made. I am already sure it will be one of my new favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jay and Kay
    This is your chatechism teacher. This is exciting work that you are doing. I will definately keep in touch with you and may God bless you with this. Keep it up and you can tell me all about it during chatechism
    Love Tendayi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jay and Kay!

    This is a really great blog! I am so impressed that you are learning how to do this at 10 and hope that you will keep us posted on all your adventures! It seems like a long, long time ago when Stephanie and I were at TLC (singing songs about brushing your teeth, doing silly dances in the kitchen, and having crazy floods in the bathroom at bathtime) - but we think about you all the time and send lots of love.
    Looking forward to the next stories about Slobberdog! Love Jessica and Stephanie Bokhout

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stephanie from CanadaMay 12, 2010 at 12:16 PM

    Hi Jay and Kay!

    I think your blog is very cool. You are doing a great job! I helped to care for you when you were quite small and think of you and your big special family often. Looking forward to the updates!

    Lots of love,

    Volunteer Stephanie from Canada (my sister Jessica who knows you too sent me the link!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi "Jay" and "Kay"!
    Wow!! You two are getting to be so grown up! I Love your idea for a Blog spot! I'm so excited to ready more stories from you guys! I remember "Slobberdog" very well. I agree with you that he can knock over adults and Also about his farts.....Ha ha..... I had almost forgotten how bad those were! :o) I Love and Miss You Both Lots!
    Love, Alicia B. (From the U.S.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh ... Alicia just introduced me to your blogspot called slobberdog!!! I am so impressed .. your stories are wonderful and I can almost "see" and "smell" what is happening. You boys have grown up so much! I loved our time at TLC and also when you were in the United States! I will never forget! Come Back!
    Love,
    Sallie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Boys...

    Demi's mom here... remember us? the one's with the jacuzzi, and you came to spend a weekend here with us in 2007... ;)
    Demi and I love your blog! It is "splendicious"!!!!

    Love reading all the going's on from your perspective...
    Looking forward to reading much, much more!

    ps: Demi has a little brother now, so when he is big enough and can read... he is going to be glued to your blog too, I am sure.

    LOVE TO BOTH OF YOU,

    Lynn, Iain, Demi and little Riley

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi you two, its mairi, do you remember? i left at the end of february. i miss you all so much. thank you so much for keeping me up to date with all the news. i hope you had a great birthday, sorry i wasnt there. have you meet my sister now? the photos are wonderful, keep up the good work, i love to hear what your all up to. lots of love and hugs, mairi xxx

    ReplyDelete